Well, happy almost birthday !!! We're just heading out on the appliance run.
What' are all you non-Saturday working people still in bed. Still enjoying the warmth and comfort of extra sleep. Planning on getting up and doing nothing all day.
[img]mad.gif[/img] Fuck I hate working Saturdays.
Although it is my birfday tomorrow, so I have the go ahead to slack off all day tomorrow. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Well, happy almost birthday !!! We're just heading out on the appliance run.
Wow so this is what its like to be here for morning coffee.
I should be at work. But sometimes you just have to say..... Fuck It
The only wood I wanted to play with today was under my covers.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess I'll just say Hi and bypass the handshake for this morning then.Originally posted by Burke-S:
The only wood I wanted to play with today was under my covers.
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Have to work later today.
Sculpey, I have to ask - what the fuck is your avatar?
Hey all! Where's the damn tea?? I have to work today as well. *sigh* oh how I miss having 2 days off a week. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Anyhoo, see y'all at around 5 mountain time. Which I guess is around midnight eastern time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
But what time in Newfoundland?
midnight-thirty. [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
That reminds me of a buddy of mine. He had a party at his parent's place when we were 17 or so. They were away for the night so everybody was drinking, and his aunt called. Everybody kept quiet, and it would have worked, except when she asked when his parents were due back, he said "Around 14 o'clock". Guess he had one too many.
Bookmarks